Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Litter turns 8 Weeks!!!

So the babies turn 8 weeks today and started going to their new homes last night!

Andorra vom Bosen Blick or "Andie" went to stay with my friend Minh to be raised with his other Rottweiler. He says she has taken to the house right away! She will be on co-ownership with me still and I'll do all of her training/titling.

Adonis vom Bosen Blick ,...aka "Adonis" is staying with me as my next competition dog. We've done 3 obedience sessions with food today and he did super. He likes cheese like his uncle Dasher!!!

Black Puppy....yet unnamed.... went to his new home in El Monte with a very cute little girl. The family has a 10 year old male Rottweiler and just lost their older female. He's going to be a great companion for them.

Peanut is getting looked at this weekend. No for sure takers yet.



Future Schutzhund Champion

What ARE you doing mom?

I'm outta here!

What was THAT?!!

Whatever...I gotta itch!


Me with Adonis


Adonis

Adonis

Peanut (where'd everybody go??)

Peanut

1 comment: