Friday, January 30, 2009

The boring stuff....

Couple of updates on the kids!

They are now experiencing the world!

I'm playing noise CD's and musics all day long for them. Yesterday (1/29/09) was the first time they got to hear a vacuum cleaner! Lots of handling going on.

The other day one of the bigger boys (I'm pretty sure it was black!) started HOWLING which was a crack up. Both the bigger boys are fairly vocal and are playing with each other quite a bit.

Pink and Blue are still my sleepers! The girl is more active...Blue likes to interact only with the 'milk dispenser' .. aka CINDY!


They are handling things very well. The boys are now pestering me when I clean the box to see what I'm doing. Tan is still not so sure he wants anything to do with my handling him but he's not as vocal as he was last week about it.

Nail clippings will be done again this weekend I'm sure. The tails are finally healing over completely.....it was a long process since Cindy decided to pull the stitches out!!! This will definitely be the LAST litter I dock tails on! Although their butts DO look very cute!

The big boys are going into some uglies but the girl keeps getting better and better, as does Peanut (blue). The coloring is awesome and I'm sure the length of muzzle and size is going to be incredible.

We will try and take some nice show photos soon. They turned 3 weeks on the 29th so time for more photos. Pretty soon we will be able to take some nice stacked side profiles!

They are all moving around the whelping box well although I'm now laying more and more towels down for traction.

Thats all I can think of for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment