Thursday, February 5, 2009

4 weeks Birthday

Time has flown by with these guys! They have been so much fun to watch develop. Today I introduced a few new things.... a brown paper bag with a slightly thicker texture than the newspaper they are use to, a clear liter bottle with rocks to make noise and a duck that makes a quacking "duck call" like noise. They've had a few more visitors to come see them which has been fun. Their starting to try and climb out of the whelping box and jump up for attention when people visit. They are getting a pretty solid meal of raw meat mixed with goats milk (initially I used puppy milk replacer since I had some left over). Nummy! They are piglets!

Tan Puppy

The Big Boys Tan (Left) and Black (Right)


Tan Boy

What the heck is this thing?! We don't need anymore competition for food in this box!

Hmmm....its bigger than me right now.

Mommy wants me to grip full so I'll practice on this birds neck!!!


Take that sucka!


How's this for V momma? Am I pronounced in Courage?


How's my fight drive?


Thats right...you better surrender...! I'm going to take a nap now...!

No comments:

Post a Comment