Friday, February 6, 2009

Quickie Updates

Shots were Done today. They Got the Progard CPv that was rush ordered last minute when I realized the shots I ordered 2 months ago were the wrong ones! Such drama. Technically they were suppose to get it yesterday but one day won't make that big of a difference. The only cry-baby was Blue Boy (Peanut) but he's kinda been cranky lately anyways.

My AVID microchips also came in the mail so those will all be implanted before babies go to their new homes. That way they will always be able to trace back to me.

Today's ENS was two-fold. One I gave them the box from their puppy scale to play with . Pink girl loved to sit herself high up on it like it was a throne. Early signs of a Diva!!!

The second thing I gave them was this long strip of brown packing paper and crumpled it around them, put it over their heads, waved it around, etc.

The bottle of rocks doesn't bother them and I can blast the noise CD with fireworks, cars, people, trains, babies crying, etc and they don't care at all. I've also been trying to make my own noises...slamming doors, clapping hands, howling, squeaking toys, etc

Puppy Weights:
Blue Boy - 3 lbs, 3 oz
Pink Girl - 5lbs 1 oz
Black Boy - 6 lbs, 6 oz
Tan Boy - 6 lbs


Tan Boy with the brown packing paper behind him


Peanut crawling under the paper

Pink girl getting up on her Throne


She fell asleep like this which was ohhhhhh so cute!

Black boy still trying to grow tall enough to climb out!

No comments:

Post a Comment