Sunday, February 1, 2009

More visitors!!!

So yesterday (1/31/09) was their first visitors. My neighbor and her 18 year old son came over, then a client friend (Lica) came over and finally Aunt Tanya brought her friend Jen and Jen's daughter Normandy.

Whew!

Puppies learned that not only does the world exist...that there are other people in it besides Dana and the milk dispenser! Wow....!

So today they had a few more visitors. Gammy Bonnie (justformirka) brought her Son and Daughter in Law with their daughter Sydney over. Sydney was around when CINDY LOU was born! I have some great photos in Cindy's scrapbook of Sydney blowing bubbles and Cindy was chasing them and they ended up running right into eachother after a bubble! Very cute!

Here are the photos I've been sent so far and I took several more on my own camera that need uploading! Needless to say that with several visitors and REAL food becoming available...the puppies are exhausted!!!! They had another nail clipping today and I tried to introduce toys but as soon as Cindy came in she nearly swallowed one of the baby toys! Oh well...the puppies can play when mamma dog is away!


\





No comments:

Post a Comment